Do you struggle with tired, achy legs? Do long days leave you with swollen calves that make it hard to move? If so, you’re not alone. Millions of people around the world experience poor circulation, which can lead to a variety of uncomfortable symptoms. But there’s good news: there’s a simple, effective solution that can help you get your legs back in tip-top shape.
Introducing the Cordless Circulation Improving Calf Wraps – the revolutionary new product that’s taking the world by storm. These innovative wraps use air compression to improve circulation, soothe sore muscles, and reduce swelling in the calves.
How do they work to help you get rid of your calf pain?
The Cordless Circulation Improving Calf Wraps feature built-in airbags that wrap around your lower legs. These airbags inflate and deflate in a rhythmic pattern, applying three zonal air pressures to stimulate circulation and promote blood flow back to the heart. The pressure levels are:
- 30-90 mmHg at the top of the wrap
- 40-100 mmHg in the middle
- 50-110 mmHg at the bottom
This graduated pressure system is similar to what’s used in hospital compression boots and is clinically proven to be effective in improving circulation.
What are the benefits of using Cordless Circulation Improving Calf Wraps?
The benefits of using the Cordless Circulation Improving Calf Wraps are numerous. They can help you:
- Improve circulation
- Reduce swelling
- Soothe sore muscles
- Relieve pain
- Prevent blood clots
- Recover faster from exercise
- Improve overall leg health
Additional features you’ll love about these compression therapy:
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closures fit calves up to 12 1/2″ at the bottom and up to 18″ at the top, ensuring a comfortable, secure fit for most people.
- Cordless and rechargeable design means you can use them anywhere, anytime. Simply charge them via USB and enjoy up to 2 hours of use per charge.
- Easy to use with a simple one-button operation.
Ready to experience the difference that improved circulation can make?